Haikus II Haikus II

Nice Idea.

I love haikus. Me and the bassist in our band come up with them all the time. He's better than me, I think you are better than him. I'm not going to be corny and try and make a Haiku review. Keep Haikuing...or something.

goatasaur responds:

Haikus take practice.
The uninitiated
tend to hurt themselves.

Clock Bad Email Clock Bad Email

Brilliant.

That was sweet. If I had my way that would make front page. You make a great 'tributety thingy' crosslike manouvre. All my 5 r belonging to you.

Botto: Halloween Special Botto: Halloween Special

That was....

Strangely entertaining. It has inspired me to watch the other botto movies. Some good stuff here!

Chun-Li strippoker Chun-Li strippoker

Nice.

Very nice strip poker game. Just an idea, if you make it so that when you place a bet, it stays the same until you change it. So instead of clicking $1000 every time I wanta deal, make it bet $1000 until I wanta change. Just an idea, Keep it up!

flash DRUM KIT flash DRUM KIT

Excellent!

You my friend, get my first newgrounds review! I am a drummer myself, and I must say this is the best flash drumkit I have come across. The sound is near perfect, granted making a flash drumkit perfect is near impossible (you just can't substitute a foot pedal) but you have come closer than anyone else I've seen. Congrats, I look forward to your future projects!