Haikus II Haikus II

Nice Idea.

I love haikus. Me and the bassist in our band come up with them all the time. He's better than me, I think you are better than him. I'm not going to be corny and try and make a Haiku review. Keep Haikuing...or something.

goatasaur responds:

Haikus take practice.
The uninitiated
tend to hurt themselves.

Clock Bad Email Clock Bad Email

Brilliant.

That was sweet. If I had my way that would make front page. You make a great 'tributety thingy' crosslike manouvre. All my 5 r belonging to you.

Botto: Halloween Special Botto: Halloween Special

That was....

Strangely entertaining. It has inspired me to watch the other botto movies. Some good stuff here!

Mario Brothers - Part III Mario Brothers - Part III

O...M...G

I have a tear in my eye. I can't believe how good that was.

Tekno Dance Party Tekno Dance Party

Weird!

But thats probably why I liked it! Takes one to know one I guess.

Clock Bond Preview Clock Bond Preview

Loved it!

Just one thing I thought, it's more like clockRambo or ClockMcClane than Bond...but thats just me, it was fantastic!

Battle for the Portal Pt3 Battle for the Portal Pt3

Very Sexual!

If orgasms could be made into flash, this series would be a multiple one! Did I just cross the line? I may have just leapt over it, it may be time for me to go now....keep up the great work

Battle for the Portal Pt2 Battle for the Portal Pt2

It official....

U are my new god! I worship thee o creator of great flash!

Battle for the Portal Pt1 Battle for the Portal Pt1

Wait for it....

This is the best movie I think I have ever seen on Newgrounds. I'm about to go watch the next 2...can't talk, must go!

Nirvana-Sliver Nirvana-Sliver

Nice.

Best. Nirvana. album. EVER! You made a nice tribute there, if I may i'd like to request Molly's Lips next, now I have to go break out that album again...C U!

Colin-manson responds:

really????
My mindless mind likes nevermind much more so.